Frequently asked questions
What paperwork do I need?
- Completion of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) 1 month to the date of wedding or 18 months after it is signed.
- To complete the NOIM, you will have to provide an original Birth Certificate, or Passport;
- A Driver’s Licence or other photo identification;
- Any evidence of the end of any previous marriages, i.e. divorce certificate, decree nisi or nullity of marriage.
- At one of the wedding rehearsals, you will sign the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage form.
- On the day of the ceremony, you will sign two Official Marriage Certificates as well as a Certificate of Marriage, the Marriage Register and present you with your very own Certificate of Marriage.
Make a date to meet up and let me organize all the paperwork for you! ....Too easy....